Civil Leadership as the Future of Leadership – video
Welcome to the first of a series of interviews with Dr. Steven P.M. de Waal about his latest book ‘Civil Leadership as the Future of Leadership. Harnessing the disruptive power of citizens’ (Amazon, November 2018). [Read more below video]
In this interview he talks about important analyses in the book, like:
- Why is Civil Leadership needed to harness the new civil power?
- The public impact of the new Third Channel of, by and from the citizens themselves
- The possibility and so, increasing claim to have more Direct Democracy
- The Battle for the Eyeballs and its impact on political leadership
- The new public power of Swarm Behaviour
- Why Civil Leadership?
- To Inspire Citizens, by an attitude of ‘one-of-us’- citizens
- The possibility and challenge to become a Public Leader as a private citizen